HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tomorrow


I am a mixture of emotions right now. I am so excited to find out what we are having tomorrow....boy or girl....I just want a healthy baby. I want to buy some cute outfits and get to work on the nursery. I want to be able to call the baby by their name. But....I'm scared too. I'm scared that they will see something wrong with the baby.
I know that it is probably normal to be paranoid. I have been praying so hard every day that this baby is perfectly healthy. Please say a little prayer for me to have peace and just enjoy everything tomorrow and that baby Moske is healthy in every way.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Everything is going to be perfect. You and Joe are going to have a perfect day. I hope you two enjoy every moment! I'll say a little prayer for you tonight.
(By the way, I was anxious, too. It's probably normal, I hope!)

FashionAddict said...

OMGosh, I know exactly what you mean! I am always so excited and anxious at the same time for my appointments...I know I'll be a wreck for the big one, too. Definitely praying your baby is perfect, although I'm absolutely sure you don't even need it. :)

maribeth said...

It is totally normal! No matter how many times I've gone, I am always so nervous. I am sure everything is fine! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Everything will be great! It's normal to be nervous though:) I will definitely say a prayer for you girl.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved