HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, September 12, 2011

Thirty, Flirty, and Pregnant!!

We spent my real birthday in the car on our way home from Destin, FL. Joe made me a super sweet card with a giraffe certificate to buy anything I want....hmmm.....

I wasn't feeling that great, so I slept most of the way home...I was looking quite scary I am sure...imagine my excitement {not!!!} when our friends and my dad were waiting to surprise me with presents and a cake as soon as we pulled into the drive way. Let me preface by telling you that I HATE surprise parties. Add that to the fact that I felt and looked like doggie poo. Well....I cried, blubbered is more like it. I was so mad at
Joe for having something planned when I didn't feel perfect. I'm sure it was the pregnancy hormones at work. I apologized later and I'm sure Joe was traumatized. I felt bad later for crying...he had tried to hard to do something nice and I went and cried like a crazy pregnant lady!

I got a new point and shoot camera from my dear old dad and Lindsey and Nick gave me a sock monkey lovie for baby Moske, some Stila lipglosses, and some perfume. We celebrated with an ice cream cake.
Beth and Kristy sent me this cute necklace that I had pinned on Pinterest.
Maybe 30 won't suck so bad after all...



2 comments:

Token Yankee said...

Happy Birthday. Hey, I cry all the time, at least you have an excuse haha! I think our thirties will be even better than our 20's!

FashionAddict said...

Happy belated B-day, lady! Boys just don't understand the importance of looking/feeling cute... :) But the good thing is they bounce back quicker than girls after a little tiff, especially when the wife is preggers. I've noticed that I get faaaar more leeway when I get moody now, LOL. I feel like it's only fair, since we can't have wine!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved