
I love fall TV....nothing like curling up on the couch with a cup of soup....or apple crisp!!
Even though I am not currently in weight loss mode (due to Baby Sally), I know I will be again once she is born. This show is always so motivating to me

I LOVE Desperate Housewives. I have been watching it from the beginning and I am so sad this is the last season. I am expecting a lot of drama!

This is probably our favorite show....we love Sam and Dean and all the spooky stuff that they encounter! Dean isn't too bad top look at either :)

These are my new shows that I have started watching. They are really good so far. What are you watching?


Tuesday, September 27th: Fall recipes
Wednesday, September 28th: Fall travel/road trips
Thursday, September 29th: Favorite Football pastimes....assuming
you like that sort of thing
you like that sort of thing
Friday, September 30th: Thanksgiving memories















5 comments:
yay for fall TV shows!! I love this fall blogger challenge :)
{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}
i like up all night and pan am too!
OMGOsh, Up All Night is so freakin funny! I heart Will Arnett, and this show almost takes the sting out of losing Arrested Development! I'm really excited about PanAm, but we watched football instead since our Steelers were playing. Was it good? I was hoping it would be somewhat like MadMen.
I loved Pan Am! What did you think?
I miss Jillian on Biggest Loser and I have NEVER once watched Desperate Housewives
Post a Comment