HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

JuNkIn' At HuNT & GaThEr

I am always on the search for junky antiques. That's what I like...I'm not interested in fine European Antiques....give me old signs and rusty cans I am in heaven. Someone told me about Hunt and Gather and when we decided to go visit family in Minnesota, I knew we had to stop by. In hindsight, I should have told Joe and his mom to drop me off and come back in a few hours. To say that I loved this place is an understatement. It is easily the best store I have ever been in and I am already planning to go back soon. Enough talking...here are the pictures.


Hunt and Gather is in Edina, Minnesota. They were celebrating their 10th anniversary so they have number 10's everywhere.








The store was filled with old maps, game pieces, signs, globes....I was in awe...and a little overwhelmed. 


 LOTS of vintage maps




This was a bin full of game pieces...letters and numbers...each piece was 25 cents!!!




A stack of vintage yard sticks...

Old letters and numbers 



pieces of old license plates




Old letters from movie theatre signs


stacks of old flash cards











Look who was practicing her walking outside!! 



I got several letters to spell some things...I'll show you soon. If you are ever in the Twin Cities area, please check this store out...AMAZING!!!



2 comments:

Emily said...

So cool, next time we head to MN I will need to check this place out. Love those license plate numbers!

Parker said...

Oh, this store looks AMAZING!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved