HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An IKEA Shopping Trip


We just got back from Minnesota. The first thing that we always do when we get there is go to IKEA. It's right by the airport and I usually get in before Joe, so Joe's mom always takes me there :) Here is our trip to IKEA in pictures. I was loving everything....they had a lot of cute stuff!!
















We stopped to play for a few minutes...Sally had so much fun!




















Here is what I bought....I had to limit myself since I had to get it all in my suitcase. I feel an IKEA Atlanta trip coming soon...anyone want to join me??!!


I got 6 white dish towels with red stripes (I have seen these used as cloth napkins for dinner and they are so cute in person), a galvanized metal watering can, plastic popsicle molds, a white towel (secret project coming up), and a little pot/pan set for Sally (Christmas gift!). 



3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the popsicle molds I could totally use that. We don't live too far from an Ikea but it is always really crazy on the weekends with everyone in the tri state area going there. Might need to beat the crowds and check out the new stuff one weekend!

Kristina said...

I love Ikea! I need to make a trip down to pick up some of their frames and some wall art.

Thinking Through My Thirties said...

Those towels are the best...I have about 20 of them! I live about 60 miles from the Atlanta IKEA. It's one of my favorite stores to visit on the weekend!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved