HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another Antiquing Trip


Sally and I had another fun day shopping at Sheffield's in Collierville. We didn't buy anything but I did see a lot of things that I wanted. Here are the things that I was loving:

Boxes of sand dollars

Clothes line with old pictures


Vintage seed display


Cool wooden boxes


Lockers


Neat light fixtures


Vintage dance costumes



Old games


I love this huge thing of cubbies


letter press stamps


Vintage glass jugs in wooden crates


Sally was a good little shopper!


I really liked these chairs.

Loved this glass jug!


I have been loving these old movie seats for months now...if only I had the place for them in my house..


Galvanized bin of maps


The outside area has a lot of old windows, letters, etc.



I love this wire basket light fixture.


I love old milk bottles!


A bin full of letters= LOVE!

Mason jar lights


Love these wooden things....not sure what they are but I think they would look good on a wall somewhere.



Cute way to cover chairs.

wooden rooster




No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved