{one}
I attempted to make homemade finger paint this week. I followed the directions exactly but it is super clumpy and I doubt it will work....epic fail. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and just bought Crayola :)
{two}
I have a slight obsession with owls (even though I wasn't a chi-o). I was so excited to score this cute outfit on Zulily. Yay!!
{three}
All my teacher friends are back at school getting their rooms set up for a new school year and I am hanging out with Sally, cleaning and organizing. To say I am happy is an understatement. I have a new car, a fabulous hubby, a beautiful house and a healthy girl...life is good!
{four}
Sorry this is so small but I wanted to share. I think I am going to start this 21 day Organization Challenge soon.
{five}
This just make me giggle. I watched this movie on TV this week. Love it!





















1 comment:
I'm going to try that organization list! I'm better at sticking to something when I follow a list.
Post a Comment