HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Today's things that I am loving are all recent purchases for Miss Sally. This, my friends, is one of the reasons why I am still working this year....so that I can buy her sweet things.

I got this dress from her this week from a seller on FB.

I ordered these waterproof labels for her bottles (and sippy cups later) from a seller on Etsy.



I got this cute green/white seersucker bathing suit for next summer. I plan on getting her monogram put on the front (in pink of course!).

I won this sweet strawberry bubble (future ZTA?) off a FB "auction". This will fit her next year.


In other news, we are putting our house on the market this weekend...exciting!!



5 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

You seriously find the cutest baby clothes!

KellyDiane said...

Of course I'm loving that strawberry bubble! Who would've thought when we were back at Martin our kids would be going to the same daycare!! Crazy!

Faith said...

So cute! I would keep on working too to buy all those adorable clothes!!

Congrats on listing your house this weekend! How exciting!

Kristina said...

Super cute! Good luck with selling the house!!!

Caroline said...

Awesome. Where are you moving?

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved