HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



{one}
Check my my latest smocked auction win. I love the Wizard of Oz and I know that Sally will too, so I had to get this bubble for her!

{two}
I love that the Bachelorette finale is this weekend. I am team Jef (although Ari is pretty hot). I am so excited for Bachelor Pad to start :)

{three}
I finally saw Magic Mike this past weekend. We had just finished dinner with Lindsey and Nick and she and I decided we should go while the boys went home with the baby. I liked the movie but thought it lacked in some areas. Channing Tatum is always a pleasure to look at :)

 {four}
I love that this time in 2 month we will be at the beach. I am sooo ready for sand between my toes!

 {five}
We tried a new restaurant for brunch on Sunday after church. It's called Stone Soup and it's in Cooper Young. I had the BLT and it was yummy! If you live in the Memphis area, check it out.


{six}
Speaking of Memphis food, my favorite Mexican place, Las Delicias, has opened up a new location....with a PATIO! It's on Quince and I'm pretty sure we will be checking it out this weekend.




6 comments:

Jenn said...

I had the same feelings about Magic Mike. Loved seeing Channing....wish there had been more of him and the dancing. Less of the forced story line.

emily said...

Cute bubble!! Can't wait to see Miss Sally in it!

Julie said...

I am Team Jeff now as well however with the way they are all being sneaky I feel as if she doesn't pick any of them and one of the ones she sent home she ends up picking. Guess we'll see!

Caroline said...

I've got to try Las Delicias and see Magic Mike. I'm way behind!

Rorie said...

Oh Channing, I think I am one of the few who haven't seen Magic Mike!!

TLF said...

Magic Mike... Yummm!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved