What do all of these women have in common??
Gorgeous hair with the perfect amount of bounce and shine. I am so envious! My hair is hurting these days. I think the post pregnancy hormones are in full force and it is making my hair fall out like crazy! Have any of you experienced this? Any advice? So while browsing the internet, I stumbled upon a wonderful website called Misikko. This site features all things related to beautiful hair. I immediately found myself making a wish list. Without furthur aieu, here is what I want:
This is supposed to be one of the best hair dryers out there. It seals in moisture instead of drying your hair out. I NEED this!!
Moroccan Oil? Count me in. I can only imagine how amazing this stuff is!
HANA Professional Flat Iron 1"
This is rated #1 for a reason! It rocks!!
I love macadamia nuts and I know how rich they are for eating, so I imagine there oil would make my hair look incredible.
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
I have heard wonderful things about this brand and the fact that they make a leave-in product? I'm in!
Corioliss Brilliant Gloss Mist
The name just sounds pretty...GLOSS! I imagine that my hair would look so healthy and shiny when using this product!
So there you go. I am convinced that with these products, I could have hair like the ladies above. Want to check out Misikko for yourself, click here. I love that they offer hassle free returns as well as coupon codes. They currently have a coupon for $10 off a $100 purchase and free shipping on orders over $75. Cha-ching!
























7 comments:
My hair has fallen out in HANDFULS after both of my babies. With Brianna, it totally freaked me out until I found out from my Mommy friends that it is pretty common. With Brenson, my hair didn't start falling out until about 3 weeks ago, but it hasn't stopped yet. IT. IS. SO. ANNOYING.
I knew about the hair falling out, but it's so weird. I have the hair blahs as well. I'm going to get a cut in the next week or so. I just threw out the it's a 10 -not a fan and the gloss spray is ok, but Garnier makes one that's a lot less and just as good/better.
My hair was so long and I ended up getting irritated with it never looks fantastic so I cut it off to my shoulders with layers. It's much easier to handle now and it even though I don't do much with it, it's like a style of it's own. But what I used when it was long, and still do is "It's a ten" I feel like it makes my hair softer and shinier and smell really good!
Seriously, you have to get a BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron.
I have curly/wavy, totally wacky hair that never would hold no matter what flat iron I used, so I asked my friend who is a stylist and she recommended it to me. She said it's what she uses in the salon, and that you could only buy them in the beauty supply stores that only licensed stylist can shop at. She offered to pick one up for me, but I was able to hunt one down on Amazon.com for a few bucks less.
All that to say, this flat iron is AMAZING! Get it. I swear you will never look back. It's better than any Chi you can buy. I don't even need anti-frizz serum anymore.
BaBylissPRO Nano
sally is super cute in those pics. :) I have the 10 miracle stuff! It's got a good smell and works ok. I hear a lot about the Moroccan oil, I'd love to try some!
Yeah, all those products AND your very own personal hair stylist.. THEN you could have hair like them.. HA!
I just love LC'd hair in that pic!
Post a Comment