HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, July 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


Sunday
Fajita Chicken Tenders
(For this I just take frozen boneless chicken tenders and marinate in a packet of fajita seasoning and the juice of one lime. Grill and enjoy....so yummy!)
I also made broccoli and guacamole. 



Monday
Bertolli Meal, Salad and Garlic Bread


Tuesday
Chicken Tacos with Homemade Salsa

Wednesday
4th of July cookout at my family's house
I am making:


Flag Cupcakes


Thursday
Not sure yet....my brain hurts!


Friday
Dinner out with friends


Saturday
Joe works late tonight. We will probably order a pizza or pick up Chinese.



2 comments:

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Everything looks so yummy! I'm suddenly so hungry :)

Faith said...

Yummy! Your meal plans always make me hungry!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved