I finally bit the bullet and bought this book....I needed to see what all of the fuss was about. It's interesting so far....
{two}
I just discovered this show and watched all of the episodes on HBO go. It's like a Sex and the City for college girls.
{three}
I won my first "auction" on Facebook the other night. Here is the adorable sunsuit that I won....love it!! Miss Sally is going to look so cute in it next summer!
{four}
Check out my new purse that I just ordered from Layla Grace. It's backordered, but hopefully I will have it soon. So excited!
{five}
I got to shop early last night at Kidstown. It's a consignment sale here in Memphis. I will be posting all the great things that I got later today. If you are local, check out the sale...they have some really good stuff!





















6 comments:
Hey! What are the prices like at Kid's Town? Would it be worth me going for a little boy due in November? Thanks!
that swimsuit is adorable! love, love it!! will you be able to get smocked stuff at the consignment sale? although we are waiting awhile to have kids, I swoon everytime i see smocked little girls dresses. i want to learn how to do it it bc they seem pricey!
ahh. sunsuit?! so stinking cute! and I have yet to buy/read fifty shades ... but I'm probably not far behind ya.
That sunsuit is so adorable! Love it!
And yeah, 50 shades, I didn't care for it at all. So I'm not reading book 2 or 3. Haha, rebel like that.
I wish I had HBO for that show. Everyone is talking about it so of course I'm curious to know what it is about.
What a cute handbag!! Where did you find it??
I loved 50 Shades...the 2nd and 3rd are much better than the first so keep reading!
love love love that bag!!
Post a Comment