My hubby has been a busy little bee....and I helped a little too! I think we have gone to Home Depot almost every day! The chandelier came in from Overstock.com and I love it. We bought a ceiling medallion and Joe took down the fan and installed it. It's very pretty and dainty :)

Joe also finished the armoire...I love it! We got new glass/crystal hardware from Home Depot and it just looks great. I even hung up some of Sally's clothes on the inside. I love that it has a few doors and a some drawers too...great storage! Joe also brought down the crib and changing table. They will be getting a fresh coat of paint on them. It is all starting to really come together. Sometimes I just go in there and turn on the light and smile :)















3 comments:
Aww it's looking so good!!
It's beautiful! I love the color and the wainscoting! I'm working on our daughter's nursery too. We were in the middle of moving overseas when she was born so I didn't get to do one. She'll be 6 months old by the time it's finished but it's been such a blast. I can't wait to see your finished product! :)
The room is really coming together...Joe has been busy :) I knew you would be done with this room by Thanksgiving since you are such the planner. It is really cute and so looks like you! Love it!
Post a Comment