HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I am loving oranges right now. I have been eating one everyday for my afternoon snack.
{two}
I am finally loving my bump...it took a while to get used to, but I am now embracing it in all its glory!!


{three}
I am loving my sweet puppy face and how he whines now when he wants to sit on the couch with us. He is so spoiled!

{four}
I am loving the fact that Joe and I are headed to Oxford, MS tomorrow night to see Rain. They are an awesome Beatles tribute band. This will be our third time to see them and they NEVER disappoint!

{five}
I ordered this outfit for Sally today from Zulily....I just had to...Pink and Green??!! It was calling my name...and at only $13.00, I couldn't pass it up!

{six}
Our chandelier has been ordered. I found it on Overstock.com for under $70!! I cannot wait for it to come in and for Joe to hang it up.

What are you loving today? Link of with Jamie and tell us.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you're loving today! Hope you have a wonderful day! Come say hi!

xoxo.

Tami said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. I had a baby girl 5 months ago and it is the best.thing.ever! :) She has that same little MudPie outfit and it looks so cute on. You will love it!

jessica said...

You and your bump are adorable!! :) I'm pregnant with my first (a girl), due February too! :)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I almost ordered that outfit too today haha! I decided not to b/c I think I've dropped enough hints to family about Mudpie stuff so I figured I better wait and see what I get;)

emily said...

Um...is it bad that I want that cute outfit you got for Sally! How adorable.

You and your bump are precious! Can't believe you're 24 weeks already. Crazy!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved