HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shopping Wish List

This weekend I will be heading to one of my happy places....the Nashville Flea Market. You better believe that I am armed with a shopping list.

Vintage Laundry Basket


Vintage Locker Baskets


Vintage Mirror....I have plans that involve pink paint :)


This is from PB Kids...but I would love to find a look alike and paint it.

a neat glass jar to hold pacifiers :)

a vintage Mason jar with a lid...I want to make this :)


We will also be hitting up the local Anthro....plan to buy this blue egg crate...love it!



2 comments:

emily said...

Love 'em all! The jar/paci holder idea is adorable. May have to steal that one!!

Natalie said...

I love the vintage laundry basket! Hope you find everything :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved