
{one}
I went to Motherhood Maternity yesterday and picked up a few things. I love this rode and nightgown set. The straps pull down so you can nurse and it's cute....perfect for the hospital. The robe will come in handy when visitors are in the room.

I also got two basic 3/4 sleeve t-shirts. This pink/coral color is pretty
and I am in LOVE with this striped one!
{two}
I am going to visit Kristy this weekend. We are going to shop until we drop!! I hope Sally can keep up with us :)
{three}
I ordred my chair this week. It should be here in about 6 weeks. I got it from Premier Fabrics in Germantown, TN, but it looks like the one that I loved from RH Baby. The fabric is a nubby linen and I heart it!

{five}
My neighbor down the street gave me her Moby a few weeks ago. Her baby hated it. I watched the video and learned how to wrap it around my body...yay!! I plan on starting Sally in it early so that she is used to it...maybe it will be her happy place :)

{six}
I love that the Christmas scents are at BBW. I love Frosted Cranberry....now where did I put that coupon??



















6 comments:
Cute robe, it looks totally comfortable. Have fun shopping til you drop :)
My little man LOVED the Moby! Hopefully little Miss will love it too. Have a great day!
Love Premier Fabrics! That's where I got all my fabric for Riggs' baby bedding. And he loved the Moby Wrap too...don't know what I would have done without it! It was great for wearing around the house in those early fussy days, and then great for running errands. If you have any trouble figuring it out once she's here, let me know and I'd be happy to come over and help you!
Frosted cranberry is my fav too!
You will live in that robe Im sure!! So excited for you!
I love the robe/nightgown combo. Those will definitely come in handy in the hospital! Happy Wednesday!
Post a Comment