
{one}
I am loving that I get to see these girls this week. Forgive me for the old picture Beth and Kristy, but this is how you looked way back when. We are going to Homecoming Weekend/ZTA's 50th anniversary celebration in the big town of Martin, TN. I have known these girls for over 10 years!! I just wish that Natalie and Beth were joining us too!

{two}
My dad bought me this sweet owl off Etsy this week. It is going to look awesome in Sally's room!!

{three}
I ordered some stuff from Old Navy this week.
Cute ruffled-butt onesie with a sock monkey on it...sock monkeys and ruffle-butts? I'm in!

cute little bodysuit to match Sally's hedgehog shoes

maternity yoga pants

maternity tunic

{four}
I ordere our bedding!! I am so excited. Yes, it was pretty expensive, but it was love at first sight...and I HAD TO HAVE IT!! It takes anywhere from 10-14 weeks to make, so it will be Christmas (or later) before I have it...boo!
















4 comments:
That owl is super cute and will look great in Sally's room. I'm so sad I won't be there this weekend...but I'll see you in November. Have fun!
the owl and the bedding are a perfect match!! beautoful bedding!!
sally is such a great name! simple, easy to say and spell,southern and cute :)
OOh the owl & bedding are ADORABLE! Love them! Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery :) And yes, those crate & barrel wire baskets are so awesome, and totally affordable! The small ones are only $12!
Very pretty bedding!
Post a Comment