HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday


1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Twitter....I just don't get what is so fabulous about it .

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is srunchies....I wear my hair in one every night when I go to bed...bahahaha!

3. When I've had a bad day I head straight to the couch and catch up on my shows...sometimes there is ice cream involved and usually there is a long hot bath afterwards .

4. I'd prefer bacon to sausage any day.

5. Something that makes me nervous is when someone says they need to "talk to me" .

6. Something worth fighting for is getting what you want out of life....nothing should be handed to you .

7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she is a nice person" .


3 comments:

Victoria said...

haha it makes me nervous too when someone says "i need to talk to you" i have an irrational fear that it is something bad lol

Leslie said...

Oh man, #5 gets me too! A friend and I call that a confrontational greeting, the whole "Hey I need to talk to you later..." thing. And then you're just shaking in your boots wondering what it is about and rehashing everything they could be upset with me over! I would rather someone only say that if they are about to talk to me, not if they're going to talk to me later that day or week!

Lin said...

Hearing that someone 'needs to talk' to me always makes me nervous. My supervisor said it to me the other day & my stomach was in knots. Turns out she just wanted to run through some reports with me, haha.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved