It's official...Jessica Simpson has announced her pregnancy. This may explain why she put her wedding on hold. I for sure see a bump...wonder how far along she is??

She posted this picture on her website and it said, "It's true. I'm going to be a mummy!"
Love it!!
In other not so surprising news, Kim has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after only 72 days of marriage....and after spending $10 million on a wedding...sad, sad, sad. I saw this one coming from a mile away. They were so different and did not go well together.
















5 comments:
yes it is pretty obvious that jessica is pregnant, congrats to them though!
and as for kris and kim, well who cares? and who didn't see this coming? they weren't even together long before they got engaged then they got married right away...and they live on opposite sides of the country...oh well, it is just disgusting the amount of money they truly wasted on their "wedding" and by what they think a marriage consists of.
ok, wow, sorry for this rant. i am just tired of hollywood "marriages".
happy halloween! :)
Cra-crazy!
I was not surprised about Jessica and while I didn't think Kim and Kris would last, I never imagined it'd be this quick; I gave them at least a year!!!
Yeah the Jessica thing was pretty obvious way before now haha! I don't think Kim K is willing to let anyone or anything get in the way of her career. Which is sad b/c it won't last forever.
I'm still shocked it lasted only 72 days, pretty depressing if you ask me!! They could have tried a few counseling visits to extend that run a little!
Post a Comment