HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




{one}
I am so loving that we have decided to take a long weekend trip to the beach in September for my 30th birthday. I honestly cannot think of a better way to spend my birthday then with my toes in the sand.
{two}
I love that we got to do to dinner this week at The Happy Mexican with Abby, Ryan, and Ezra. I didn't rbing my camera, so I stole these pictures from Facebook. Abby and I have been friends since middle school and she and her sweet family have been living in South Korea for the last few years. They are home for the summer and we are going to try and see them as much as possible.

How cute is little Ezra at the beach?!
Abby also brought me a baby gift. Sophie the giraffe...yay!, one of those mesh things that you put fruit in and a poopie diaper clip thing for poopie diapers on the go. Thanks Abby!!
{three}
I am loving these vintage mason jars that I got for FREE!! Someone was giving them away on Freecycle and I was all over it.
{four}
I just realized that I never showed you the perfect green and pink sock monkey that Joe's mom gave us when we were in Minnesota a few weeks ago. Did I mention she had already bought this before we told her we were pregnant? Yeah....crazy. I love it!!

{five}
I am loving this bag on sale at Nordstrom...and it's less than $30!! I think I will have to buy it today :)


{six}
I love that I got to go to the Memphis Blog Girls dinner last night. We met at Swanky's....yum! It is always good to get together with these girls.
It is crazy that 4 of us are pregnant!

{seven}
I am so loving the new mailbox that I just ordered. I can't wait to see it hung up on our house....so vintage and cute!
What are you loving this week? Link up with Jamie and tell us.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the sock monkey, the bag and the mailbox!

Happy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

love that mail box! it's really cute :)

and happy birthday... hope you have a great time with your toes in the sand!

{I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Sarah said...

That sock monkey is so cute! LOVE that pic of all of you at dinner, too! You guys look so cute! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved