HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girl Rooms

On to possible girl room inspiration. If I do have a girl, I'm almost 100% that this is my bedding. I saw it on Etsy and FELL IN LOVE! It is so me. I love the colors and patterns.

I love the wood work in this room.
I like how they used an old buffet. painted it and it is not used as a changing table.
Love the wooden monogram on the wall.
Pretty wall color with wood work below.
Cute changing table.
Love this whole room! That rug is so fun!
I would love to find an old armoire to refinish and use in the baby room.
This is so fun!
I love the wall color and the yellow(painted) Jenny Lind crib.



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved