HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Belly Book

Meet "The Belly Book". It's a journal where you can keep track of your pregnancy and ever growing belly. I got this a few months ago when Joe and I started getting more serious about babies. I totally forgot I had it until yesterday. I was so excited to be able to pull it out and start filling it in. I highly recommend this for all my pregnant friends. I am a big journal writer and I think it will be so neat to go back and look at this. It has spaces for your weekly belly pics too.


3 comments:

californiadreamin said...

I have this for my son, and it's AWESOME!! There are fun questions and its great to journal throughout your whole pregnancy and go back and look at it when it's all done.

Esther said...

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you and Joe!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually cried a little when I read you were pregnant...it's a huge blessing and so exciting! Let me know if there is anything you need!

Congrats!!!

Lin said...

What a cute book!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved