HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



{one}
I am loving that Tax Free Weekend is coming up Aug 5-7....the perfect time to buy some maternity things.


{two}
I am loving that we finally got some rain this week. My plants were sooo thirsty!


{three}
Last night was my first meeting for being a Provisional Advisor for Junior League. I am so excited!


{four}
I love that the finale for The Bachelorette is coming up....I think she will pick JP.


{six}
Joe came up to school with me yesterday to help me move my furniture. I can't believe that this is my last week of summer break...boo!


{seven}
One of my good friends, Beth, had her little boy, Brody, early this morning. He is perfectly healthy and adorable. I can't wait to meet him!


{eight}
I am LOVING the new Eric Carle line at PB Kids....so cute!

What are you loving? Link up with Jamie and tell us.



5 comments:

Katiern827 said...

I love PB Kids and that caterpillar stuff! OMG:) Have a great Wednesday:)

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Your blog is so cute! I love all of your sweet photos! Congrats on the little bundle! :) Have a happy Wednesday!

Caroline said...

Go to Haute Mama in Germantown. They have so much stuff. And I'm dying to go to Itty Bitty Bella in Collierville.

Meredith said...

I'm ready for tax free weekend!!! I hope she picks JP too.

Nicole said...

I think she'll pick JP too.
I can't wait for the finale!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved