HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



{one}
I love the Memphis shout out JT gave the other day.....he loves his Memphis Tigers as much as I do.

{two}
I watched "Meet Me In St. Louis" today while laying on the couch....pure bliss. This has been one of my favorites since I was 2 years old.

{three}
I love the South.....I do not love the hot, humid summers though!



{four}
I can finally say that I love my freckles. They make me who I am :)

{five}
I love my new planner from Target. It's made from recycled paper and is super cute. Mine is the 3rd one....pink and green no less :)

{six}
I have been loving rainbow sherbert on these hot summer nights. It reminds me of being a kid.


{seven}
This stuff is the BEST!! Just a dab and all your worries go away. It helps with headaches too!

{eight}
I am so excited to go see the new Harry Potter movie this weekend....and in 3D? Yes please!

Speaking of Harry Potter....look at Platform 9 3/4 at the train station in England.
How cool! I want to go there.



5 comments:

meghan said...

That Target planner is so cute! I love a good planner. I'm waiting on the new erin condren ones to come out to pick up one for this school year...they're a tad expensive, so I just might have to check out those Target ones...

emily said...

Great loves!

I love the freckle quote. I've accepted mine too and kinda actually like 'em!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

LOVE the freckle quote!!

Brunette & Blessed said...

I can't wait for Harry potter! Also I love meet me in saint Louis or maybe I just love all things Judy garland

Kate said...

Love the freckles quote! My mom used to have a sign at our house that said, "A face without freckles is like a sky without stars." We embrace our freckles in our family!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved