HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've been keeping a secret....


Yup...that's right...we are pregnant!!!

Details to come soon including how I found out, how I told Joe, how we told the parents, morning sickness, etc.

We feel so blessed and are trying to enjoy this exciting time!







14 comments:

emily said...

So excited for y'all!

Katelyn said...

The pumpkin seed has made it to the internet!

Leslie said...

That is great news! I was wondering about you from that post last week about something good going on! Congrats! You are going to be a fabulous mom!!!

Ali said...

SO EXCITING!!! I cannot wait to read your adventures as you become parents! Wonderful news!!

Beauty In The Breakdown said...

Very exciting! Congrats!!! You'll make a great mom!

Leslie said...

Between "something good" in the works, "everything falling into place," and your PInterest boards, I had a little feeling you had some news for us! Yay yay yay! Can't wait to hear all about it!

californiadreamin said...

YAY!! Congrats to you both!

Reunion Committee said...

Yeah!!! Congrats.
T

meghan said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! What wonderful news!

Lin said...

Yay! Congratulations to the both of you :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!

Caroline said...

So happy for you guys! I love we're preggo together.

TiffanyClark said...

Congrats! That is so so exciting!

maribeth said...

congratulations!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved