HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stella and Dot


A few nights ago I hosted a Stella & Dot party. Any chance I can get to throw a party....I am in!! And what other colors would I use but pink and green?! I decided to cover the buffet in the dining room with a white tablecloth and got a piece of cute printed fabric from Hobby Lobby. I made a dessert buffet!!
Drink station
I was able to use the free "display" butterflies that I got from Target.

I sent Joe out into the yard to find me some branches and then glue cut out paper butterflies onto them.
I made some cute pink and green bunting.


All the cute stuff was set up so the girls could play dress up!
I got this cute necklace as "happy" from my wonderful stylist, Lisa. Love it!!
Here are a few other things on my wish list:










Oh, and ladies...if you see some thing that you simply MUST have, you can order from me until Aug. 6th. Just go to www.stelladot.com/lisabailey and click on "can't make it to the party" (or something like that) and then type in my name. Your purchases will be shipped directly to your house. ENJOY!!


1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

Adorable! I hate that I missed it!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved