HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've Done EVERYTHING!!

Growing up, when people asked me what I wanted to be, I had a most ridiculous answer...a Talent Agent. Weird, huh? I think I watched "Life with Mikey" one too many times. Inspired by Blogger Katie Jones, I wanted to make a list of ALL the jobs I have had since I was 13 years old. I always wanted to be a ice cream scooper at Baskin Robbins, a window dresser at a department store (thanks "Mannequin"), an actress, a Broadway singer/dancer, a travel agent, and a concert promoter. So without further ado, here is the list of random (and I do mean RANDOM) jobs that I have had with the ages that I had them.
Babysitter (11-25)
Chick-fil-a (15)
Grocery Store (16)
Old Navy (17)
Dry Cleaners (17-18)
Bath and Body Works (19)
PR Firm Secretary (20)
Camp Counselor (18-20 summers)
Waitress at Pizza Hut (21)
Tanning Bed Cleaner (21)
Reading Camp Counselor (22-23)
Waitress at PF Changs (21-22)
Substitute Teacher (21)
Kindergarten Teacher (21-28)
Cupcake Bakestress :) (26-28)

No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved