
Joe and I LOVE to travel. It's pretty much our favorite thing to do and spend money on. Life is too short to not take advantage of traveling when you can. Here are some of the fun places that we have been. I will try to put the year on them but I am not making any promises :) Sorry, but I do not have the energy to put them in chronological order.

NYC - December 2008

Atlanta-July 2008

NYC-June 2008

Coronado-June 2008

San Diego- June 2008

San Clemente-June 2008

Disney Land-January 2007

Newport Beach-January 2007

St. Martin-January 2008

Las Vegas-September 2007

NYC-June 2007

Disney World - June 2007

Destin-July 2006

Disney World- April 2010

Savannah-January 2010

Denver-September 2009

Disney World- September 2010

Barbados-July 2009

Dominica-July 2009

St. Thomas-July 2009

San Juan- July 2009

St. Lucia-July 2009

St. Kitts-July 2009

Antigua-July 2009

Athens- June 2006

Santorini-June 2006

Mykonos- June 2006

The Hamptons- July 2009

Bangkok-March 2009

Phuket-March 2009

Koh Phi Phi-March 2009

Chicago-March 2009
2 comments:
You've been so many places and recently too!! So jealous... I'd love to go to anywhere tropical right now and lounge on the beach
Thanks :) You got to just GO!!
Post a Comment