HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

McFatty Monday

I know it's not technically, but it looks like I am jumping on the "McFatty Monday" bandwagon. I would like to loose about 20 pounds. It has s-l-o-w-l-y crept back on after the wedding and I feel like if I do not loose it now, I never will. I will hopefully gaining a baby bump this summer and I want to be in the best shape possible before that. I have always battled with a little extra weight my whole life....I guess it doesn't help that my thyroid doesn't work ( and hasn't since 3rd grade). I do take pills for that, but I think my metabolism will always be a little behind where it should be. I joined a gym here in Memphis in December and LOVE it! The classes and so fun and it's my goal to try them all. I also like the cardio equipment. They all have their own TV's attached, so I like to go during "my shows" and watch....it makes the time go faster.

Here is my current exercise schedule:
Monday: Pilates or Cardio
Tuesday: Yoga Class
Wednesday: Step Class
Thursday: Zumba Class
Friday: my off day.....or if I feel like it, Cardio
Saturday: Hip Hop Dance...I thought it was Zumba the first time I went...you know I'm in there shaking my groove thing :)
Sunday: Day off or Cardio

I have also been tracking what I eat everyday on www.livestrong.org. It breaks down your food and shows you how many sugars, carbs., etc. are eating. YIKES!! Did you know that in 2 Jolly Ranchers there are 131 grams of carbs??!! This site has really held me accountable for what I am putting in my body. For example, this is what I have had to eat today:

Breakfast: dry Raisin Nut Bran-measured out and in a baggie that I eat on the way to school.
I eat the cereal, not the baggie, silly!

Lunch: mixed fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), carrot and english cucumber slices with hummus, 24 raw almonds, and 4 Biscoff (ginger) cookies.

Snack: granola bar and pretzels

For dinner I might be doing the Taco Bell "drive-thru" diet :) I liked the Fresco tacos before they were cool :) I hate cheese!! I also might make a salad and eat with some baguette.

As you can see, I am not eating much....trying to stay at about 1,200-1,300 calories a day to loose 2 pounds a week. Bikini Mama here I come!!


1 comment:

Brian Sauer said...

Michelle started a blog following how she's been getting into shape, in case you want to follow her. Keep up the good work!

http://littlewaistline.blogspot.com/

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved