HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meal (and scheduling) Planning Monday

Monday- Pilates after school. Pick up Chick-fil-a. Lindsey is coming over to watch The Bachelor....oh, and I also have 96 mini cupcakes, 50 tarts, 24 chocolate dipped marshmallows on sticks, etc. to make.
Tuesday- I have a delivery to make at 5. Will probably pick up something between delivery and pick up of cupcake tower.
Wednesday- Grade level meeting after school. Step class at 5:45. Pick up Pei Wei.
Thursday- Zumba at 7. Leftover Pei Wei.....
Friday- Hitting up the gym after school. Making chicken fajitas for me and Joe.
Saturday- I have a scrapbook class at 10:30 in the morning. Joe and I are going to see "Rain" at The Orpheum. We saw it last February and LOVED it!! Dinner downtown.
Sunday- Off work tomorrow for MLK day!



I am not cooking this week...haha!!


**Also on the list of things to do this week....meet with the Comcast people so they can hook up our new phone line (yuppers...we switched from AT&T), wait for the guy to come fix the pump on the washing machine (yup...it stopped working!), start researching summer vacations, clean up my scrapbook area and take pics :)

No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved