
Happy New Year!!
It's the start of a new year...and you know what THAT means...resolutions!
Here are mine (in no particular order):
*Keep a food/calorie journal. I am using the wonderful website: www.livestrong.com to do this without headaches. It is very user friendly :)
*Save $ and get rid of ALL of our debt....we do not have that much, but it gives me the heebie jeebies when I think of it.
*Try to make it to church more.
*Cook dinner at least 4 nights a week.
*Keep track of my grocery bills to see how much I actually spend per month.
*Take more pictures!
*Find more time to scrapbook. It's one of my most favorite things and I hardly have time for it anymore :(
*Put things away right after I use them.....I am famous for "clutter".
*Work out at least 4 times a week. This can include walks, trips to the gym or classes.
*Check some items of my travel list. My goals this year include Italy, snowboarding trip, camping with Joe (can you believe that we have never been together?!), NYC (again!), Chicago, and Disney for a day. There are more, but I am trying to be realistic.
*Loose 20 pounds. I might be gaining a bump this year, so I want to be in the best shape possible!
*Gain a baby bump.....maybe?!?
*Simplify my life....get rid of stuff I do not need, get organized, clean out the attic, etc.
Bring it on 2010...Bring it!!















No comments:
Post a Comment