I love this swimsuit from J Crew. I bought one like this last year at Target and Joe did not like it. He said it looked like something a "mom" would wear. He likes bikinis. So.....I took it back. I think it is adorable....so retro and comfy :) I can picture myself on a beach somewhere wearing a big hat and my black Chanel sunglasses. If Target comes out with another one this year, sorry Joe. It's on like donkey kong!!Thursday, January 28, 2010
Cute Suit!!
I love this swimsuit from J Crew. I bought one like this last year at Target and Joe did not like it. He said it looked like something a "mom" would wear. He likes bikinis. So.....I took it back. I think it is adorable....so retro and comfy :) I can picture myself on a beach somewhere wearing a big hat and my black Chanel sunglasses. If Target comes out with another one this year, sorry Joe. It's on like donkey kong!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment