The Bachelor started last night and yes, it's a guilty pleasure of mine and I am not ashamed to admit it. Of course the train wreck of girls did not disappoint. I cannot wait to see who he picks....but I do not have to. RealitySteve.com is going to tell me. I have been following this blog for the past 2 years and he is ALWAYS right. He has someone from the inside telling his all the secrets....and I am listening! Check out the site for spoilers and the inside scoop! Who do you want to win?Tuesday, January 5, 2010
The Truth Is Out!!
The Bachelor started last night and yes, it's a guilty pleasure of mine and I am not ashamed to admit it. Of course the train wreck of girls did not disappoint. I cannot wait to see who he picks....but I do not have to. RealitySteve.com is going to tell me. I have been following this blog for the past 2 years and he is ALWAYS right. He has someone from the inside telling his all the secrets....and I am listening! Check out the site for spoilers and the inside scoop! Who do you want to win?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I read his blog also!
Post a Comment