HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up




We were all under the weather this weekend at Casa del Moske so our weekend was very low key. 
 
We met some friends for a yummy dinner on Friday night at Las Delicias (the BEST Mexican in Memphis!). I crashed early and had the chills all night....not cool!



 On Saturday we did some things around the house, got a Redbox and a pizza and called it a night.
 On Sunday we slept in, made breakfast and once again hung around the house. Joe worked on the bench in the mudroom. 

I painted the chairs for the kitchen table.

I made Cashew Chicken for dinner (yum!!) and we watched another Redbox....so scary!! Why do I do this to myself??!!






2 comments:

Kelly said...

Loving the peak into your kitchen... Been thinking bout painting my chairs too-- currently black and there you go w the very color that I would love to go with...:)

Julie said...

TED was hilarious!! Sometimes all you need are movie nights :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved