HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sally's First Christmas







We had a whirlwind of a Christmas. Our house was covered in an inch of dust (thanks kitchen remodel) and we barely had our decorations up by the 25th. This year I had to scale back quite a bit so that I wouldn't go coo-coo bananas. Next year we will go all out...but Sally had no idea what was going on this year so it didn't really matter. 
First of all...Sally LOVED the tree. She loved the lights. She loved cookies (yes I let her have a bite). She also caught on pretty quickly how to tear the paper off her presents. 



We went to Christmas Eve service at Hope and it was beautiful. After wards we went over to my Aunts for Christmas Eve festivities....opening presents for the kids, Dirty Santa for the grown-ups, and lots of yummy food.


Joe and I came home and put Sally to bed....taking time to read The Night Before Christmas ;)

Later we wrapped Sally's gifts and set up the stockings. We had a disagreement over whether or not the Santa gifts should be wrapped or not. When I was little we would walk in and see a pile of our stuff and it was so exciting. Joe, on the other hand, had all his gifts wrapped. What did y'all do? We agreed to leave one big gift unwrapped and to wrap the rest.


On Christmas morning we all slept in and then woke up and had some snuggles in the bed.







 

Look at that belly....I could EAT HER UP!!

My dad came over to film Sally opening her gifts. She crawled right over to her Zany Zoo and started playing with it. 








Sally's Christmas gifts from Mommy/Daddy and Santa


Santa was good to me as well. Check out my "loot".

My stocking stuff:


  

My gifts from Joe: Coach bag, blazer, house slippers, Tory Burch wrap bracelet and cupcake ornament. I also got a custom built closet....pictures coming soon!!






Joe's stocking stuff. His big gift was a wet saw....I didnt take  a picture of his other gifts....boo!

Then we went over to my dads for Christmas breakfast and to open more gifts. Later we went to my other side of the family's house for more Christmas fun!

My cousins and I...we all have little girls...Carol Hannah, Sally and Emma Claire!!



Sally and Emma Claire


All in all in was a great Christmas!!! It was magical to see everything through Sally's eyes....so many new things to explore. Next year will be even more fun!


5 comments:

Katelyn said...

Looks like Sally, mommy, and daddy all had a great Christmas. She will be so much fun next year! Can't wait to see your closet, too!

Sunkissed and Southern said...

That is so funny about Santa...Mike and I have already had that disagreement too!! His Santa wrapped everything and my Santa left all the big things and I think some others out.

Julie said...

Still to this day our Santa gifts are wrapped. Its so fun to unwrap presents!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! My parents wrapped a few gifts from Santa, but my husband's mom left 1 big gift unwrapped from Santa. We agreed we'd leave 1 gift unwrapped from Santa and the rest would be from Mommy and Daddy. :-)

Meredith said...

Santa always left his gifts unwrapped and that's how he did it for Millie this year too and gifts from me were wrapped.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved