HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Date Night In Jersey!




A few weeks ago Joe and I had a date night downtown. We went to see Jersey Boys at the Orpheum and before that we grabbed dinner at a newish pizza place downtown that I had been wanting to try. Aldo's Pizza. 

 
It was right on the trolley line so we parked at Fun Park and walked right over. 
 
It was super cute and everything smelled so yummy! My favorite part....they had root beer....on TAP!!! Im not a big soda drinker, but I LOVE root beer so I was a happy girl.
The atmosphere was super cute....lots of distressed wood and the wallpaper was old newspapers.


We ordered the garlic knots with sauce (so yummy) and the margarita pizza (good but I missed the sauce...we will get a more traditional pizza next time). Check it out next time you are downtown!!

Oh and show was great too! I love Frankie Valli so I knew all the songs :) If you have never seen it before you are missing out. Hopefully it comes back to the Orpheum next year!


4 comments:

Kelly said...


Sarah--sounds like a perfect date night... So glad you've been posting this past week... :) Can't wait to see pics of your new house... especailly that kitchen...

Alyssa said...

Wasn't Jersey Boys absolutely amazing?! hah I LOVED it and have had Frankie Valli on my Pandora radio ever since I saw it.

We love Aldo's, too! I've heard their vodka pizza is pretty awesome, even though I have never had it. I will say I enjoyed their veggie slice :)

Yay for date nights!!

Parker said...

Peter and I spotted Aldo's from our table at Local a couple of months ago. I was curious about it then and am happy to know its worth a visit. What a fun date!

Rachel @ front row seat said...

Too funny! We did the exact same thing a few weekends ago...Jersey Boys & Aldo's. ha Sounds like y'all had fun!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved