HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday








3 comments:

Victoria said...

oh my word, that one about creepy people you think are hiding people in their basement had me laughing SO hard. i have for sure done that LOL :) especially since i watch a lot of crime/mystery shows!

emily said...

LOL!

I loved it (ha, not really) when my parents would send a full sized sprite/coke etc for their 3 year old's lunch. I don't even need a 20 oz drink, much less a 3 year old!

:)

Tori Anne said...

haha all of these were too funny! Your blog design is darling! I absolutely love it!

toriandalex.blogspot.com

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved