I realized that I never officially set goals last year. I guess with a baby on the way I figured that keeping my head above the water was good enough. This year I don't want to be just "good enough". I want to be the best that I can be. Here are the things I will be working on for 2013.
1. Loose weight and get healthier....yes I know....everyone has this goal. I have yet to loose all of my baby weight and I need to get my butt in gear. That means heading to the gym more frequently, challenging myself with new workout classes, cooking more healthy foods, and getting more sleep.
2. Get a new car. Hopefully this will be happening in the next few months. I just sold a bunch of stock that was way up so I have a nice down payment.
3. Continue to put money into savings.
4. Go on a trip with just Joe. Yes, leaving my munchkin will be hard but I think we need some alone time.
5. Cook at least 4 meals at home each week. I have a lot of new recipes that I want to make and a GORGEOUS (pictures coming soon!) new kitchen to do it in!
6. Attend church more regularly and get more involved.
7. Be more patient and learn to let loose a little bit more....I can be a little stuffy at times.
















3 comments:
Good luck. My husband and I met our first goal of 2013 and we bought a car New Years Day. We are super excited to pick it up. I hear you on the weight and healthy living. I started Zumba classes in the fall and I'm loving the results! Happy new Year
I did not realize you were a teacher too! I though you were a SAHM for some odd reason!;)
YAY, I love fellow teachers/working mommies!
Your goals are great! Blessings to you and your sweet family in 2013!!
I too just had a baby in July and have had good success losing the weight plus a little extra using advocare. My first child took over a year to lose all of the weight and with this one it's only taken 5 months. You should check it out. Email me if you have questions lbpierce81@aol.com
I found your blog through Erin Haynes and I was a Chi Omega at Martin.
Post a Comment