HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I am loving all of these cute things that I have bought for Miss Sally recently using gift cards and registry completion coupons.















I also bought these two outfits from a lady on Better than Ebay (local FB group) and a painted wooden highchair. I got the high chair and these two outfits for $60...score!

cute Mud Pie Christmas outfit...it has lime green and white polka dot tights



 sweet smocked crab dress



{two}
I am loving the soap pump that Joe and I made using an old Mason jar.


{three}
I am loving the flowers I got from the Farmer's Market. They make my table super pretty!



{four}
I love that I did a sunscreen research study yesterday and made $75...yay!

{five}

I love that Joe and I are doing the Junior League 5K on Saturday morning. I will be pushing Baby Sally in the stroller. You can still register here.



9 comments:

Holly said...

Your spring table is gorgeous! And good job getting craft with the mason jar soap pump! :)

jessica said...

Isn't shopping for a baby girl SOOOO fun? :) I have all those same outfits for Violet except the strawberry one, they're so dang cute!

Erin said...

Okay - I'm loving that mason jar soap pump. I'm totally going to have to make one of those.
Stoppin by from WILW!

Tami said...

I love all of the adorable outfits you got for Sally! So cute! How do you find out about all of these research studies? That is so cool that you got to do that and made a little money to boot!

Leslie said...

Love all of those cute baby girl outfits! The crab smock dress is ADORABLE!

KellyDiane said...

I want to hear all about the race and how it went pushing Sally in it! Way to get out there!!

Anonymous said...

all great loves!

Amy said...

I love all the cute little outfits you got for Sally. Little girl clothes are soooo cute!! I also love your pretty flowers and dining room table!

Chelley N said...

I adore all those stripey baby clothes! LOVE!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved