HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello Monday!

Happy Monday! It's is pouring raining here in Memphis. Sally and I had big plans to go walk at Shelby Farms, but that is obviously not happening now. We are going to use today to be lazy, catch up on DVR and mark some things off the to-do list. This is my last week at home with my baby girl before I go back to work next Monday...boo! The good part is that I only have to work for two weeks until Summer break and she is only being looked after by friends and family. I am so thankful that she does not have to go to a babysitter. I am going to be a nervous wreck! You may have noticed my new blog design....it's just temporary. I have hired someone to make me a new blog design, but since she is so fabulous, I will not have it until June. So....this will have to do for now :)


7 comments:

Parker said...

1- I hope you enjoy your sorta lazy day with Miss S.

2- Can't wait to see the new design. I've always wanted to hire someone to redo mine so I may need a reference.

3- Just FYI (and you probbaly already know but...) St. John's Episcopal church has an indoor track that is open to the community if you're really determined to get your walking in.

Meredith said...

I think this design is cute! Wow at least you only have to go back for two weeks right now! that's awesome!

jessica said...

I'm sure those 2 weeks of working will fly by! It's great she'll be with people you know - I'm grateful we have that too or I'd be worried all the time!

Who'd you hire to do your design? I've been looking to get a new one too. Can't wait to see yours!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

the going back to work thing would be so hard, but two weeks will {hopefully?} go by quickly for ya!

Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles} said...

Hi Sarah! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I live in Germantown with my 2 little kiddos (ages 2 tomorrow and 7 months) and LOVE to bake too, though it's just a hobby for me :} I'm also a teacher, though am taking time off. I can't wait to see your new blog design...I am sure it'll be adorable! We go to Shelby Farms often too! Have a great week!

~Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles}

Melissa said...

Hopefully the 2 weeks will fly by :)

Julie said...

You have inspired me on Mondays to post my meal plan for the week with the hopes of sticking to it! Its rainy here too, blah!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved