HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today is a VERY special Mother's Day for me....it is my first Mother's Day as a Mommy!

But let's start at the beginning....with my sweet mama! I learned from the best ladies! My mom was the most loving, sweet, unselfish person I have ever met. She taught me how to live life to the fullest and how to make each day count. My mama went to heaven 4 years ago and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her. I truly believe that she took care of Baby Sally in the nursery in heaven before she came into my belly. 

Baby Sally was named after my mama...the original Sally O'Mally :)


 When I became a mom on February 11 of this year, my life was changed forever. I am the happiest that I have ever been. Baby Sally brings so much joy to my life. I truly hope that all of you one day have the opportunity to experience the beauty in being a parent. Each day is full of the most amazing moments.

Joe has to work on Mother's Day, but we will all be going out to dinner when he gets off to celebrate. Me? I plan on spending the day with my sweet baby girl! 

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
 




I will leave you with my favorite SNL Mother's Day Skit :)





No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved