HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fitness Friday- Week 9




Yikes! I just realized that I haven't done Fitness Friday in 2 weeks....Here goes nothing!!


How did Week 8 go?
My goal this week was to do planks.  I failed at this....didn't do them once....oh well :) New week, new goal.

Was I active?
We had gorgeous weather her this past week so my activity has been taking long walks. I also walked with Sally in a 5K on Saturday morning. Here is my plan for the week:

Monday
5K Training
Tuesday
Walking at night
Wednesday
5K Training
Thursday
Walking at night
Friday
5K Training

Weight Loss?
Yes...down 1.2 more pounds!

Week 9 Goal?
Eat only healthy snacks. I can do this...we have lots of fruit and veggies in the house so it should be easy. 

Week 10- 20 push-ups each day
Week 11- No starches (white potatoes, white breads, etc.)
Week 12- Eat a salad each day (no creamy dressing)
Week 13- Eat a whole grain each day
Week 14- Take a walk each day
Week 15- Cook only "light or healthy" meals
Week 16- 50 jumping jacks each day
Week 17- Eat 3-5 servings of baked, steamed, or raw veggies
Week 18- Eat 2-4 servings of fruit
Week 19- Do 3 sets of abs each day











1 comment:

Nikki said...

eww! that's what 1 pound looks like??? kinda makes me sick.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved