I love this idea: make a book with a picture of your baby every week. I would love to do this with Sally. Not only would I see her grow, but I would always be able to remember her cute outfits. I need to start of this soon and add to it as we go. Obviously I won't be doing the same set up each week since she is already 10 weeks old and I am just seeing this fabulous idea.

I am loving the latest things that I have bought from Old Navy. They have some really cute stuff right now!

I love the Bill and Giuliana are having a baby! They are going to make great parents!! It also gives me hope for all of my sweet friends who are going through infertility. Praying for ya'll!
I am loving this cute idea to document your life for a week. This would be a great way to look back at my life with a baby.



















8 comments:
Love, love, love Old Navy!
That baby book is such a great idea! I'd probably forget to take a picture every week but it's definitely worth a try.
I was so happy for Giuliana & Bill too. They really are going to be great parents.
Oh I love that book idea, I saw something similar on pinterest that I am planning on doing with Millie. I am so happy for G & B, I love their show and how real they've been through the whole process!
Yes, so excited for G+B!!!
that book is a great idea! my son is two and a half so i'd have to pick up from there... but baby number two is on the way - this could be a perfect keepsake!
so excited for G and Bill too!!
Totally going to try to do the weekly picture thing. Neat idea.
Pretty sure we will own the same items of clothing this summer!!
Loving those book ideas. Both the week by week baby book and the Week in the Life. Definitely checking those out! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment