HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fitness Friday {Week 7}

How did Week 6 go?
My goal this week was to
not eat sweets. I did great! Not one sweet touched my mouth...but you better believe that I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg for breakfast...hey, it's protein and has the same amount of calories as a granola bar.

As far as this week in general, I did feel like we started to get more of our groove down with the working out. I would go when Joe got home and he would watch the baby and then I would get back and he would go while I made dinner. We ate out a few times so I did not expect to loose any...but I did!

Was I active?
I was active! I started a running program using an app called "Ease into 5k". It goes along with the music on your iphone and tells you when to walk/run. I like that I don't have to time myself and watch a clock. It starts out super easy....run 30 seconds, walk 30 seconds, run 45 seconds, run 45 seconds, etc. I can actually do it!! I am excited to try and walk/run the 5K's that I am signed up for.


Weight Loss?
Yes...down 1 more pound! It's coming off S-L-O-W-L-Y, but it's coming off!!


Week 8 Goal?
Do three sets of planks for 60 seconds each, each day. Dear God...please help me!



3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

wow, i better put down my brownie and set my alarm to run in the morning ... blah. honestly though, way to be an inspiration!! awesome.

Chelley N said...

Congrats on the weight loss . . . keep at it! Love the quote at the end! :-)

californiadreamin said...

Good job girl! Your doing awesome. I'd LOVE to lose 1 lb.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved