HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, April 30, 2012

I Need Help!

I am ready for a new blog design. Can you recommend someone who does this and is not too spendy?


10 comments:

Jamie said...

Miranda at Little Sailor Design did mine. She was amazing to work with and doesn't charge and arm and a leg. I would definitely recommend her. Her personal blog is http://www.ournestingplace.com/ and there's a link on the top for her blog design site!

Tammy said...

http://www.inkobsessiondesigns.com/category_85/Blog-and-Web-Graphics.htm

Ali said...

What's your budget? I know a few friends who have had theirs done and they look fabulous! Ranging from $300 to $500.

Sunkissed and Southern said...

Sweet Simplicity did mine. I believe she stopped doing custom orders, but I think she still sells her pre-made ones. They're super cute and not pricey. You should ask her!

Anna said...

Alyx (from http://www.itsalyx.com/) did my header and has amazing prices! Her design page is here: http://designbyalyx.blogspot.com/

And then Hannah did my buttons: http://www.17inheart.com/p/design.html
She does beautiful work (bit more pricey though).

Can't wait to see how your blog turns out! :)

Lin said...

I've been thinking about giving my blog a new look too. I've always used Zany Dezines, she's amazingly nice & her prices vary from $80 - $100.

http://zanydezines.com/blogger-blog-designs/

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! I'd recommend Melissa from Cherry on Top - she's WONDERFUL! http://www.cherryontopblogdesign.com/

Leslie said...

Sweet Simplicity did mine!! I bought one of her pre-made ones!

Sarah @ Dandelion Chronicles said...

Jenn at Munchkin Land Designs does an amazing job, is reasonably priced ($40-$150), and often has giveaways for blog designs!

http://www.munchkinland-designs.com/

Unknown said...

Not sure if you already made a decision but I used designer blogs and LOVED them. Very reasonable and good to work with.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved