HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Target Tuesday

I am linking up for Target Tuesday with Tara at Fabulous But Evil. Here are my picks for the week. I am feeling the need for normal size (NOT MATERNITY clothes) and bathing suits!!

Love these earrings!
{found here}

Cute, cute sandals!!

Cute boots!!

LOVE this red/pink tankini....so cute!

Cute cover-ups!!

Fun bags!!


10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love those boots! They are great. And I'm sorta into that yello bag!

californiadreamin said...

I love Target!! I seriously love every thing you posted. I'll take one of each :)

Victoria said...

cute color scheme! i have those sandals in white and i LOVE them.

Unknown said...

How fun! I love that white cover up! I need it. :)

Anonymous said...

I have those sandals! Love them!

Faith said...

great finds! everything!

i just love TARGET!

tara said...

oohh everything you picked is so cute! so glad you linked up! :)

Rorie said...

Want want want those earrings!

Julie said...

Cute!!

Haus of Style said...

My first pinterest entry with you gals - YAY!

cute babies!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved