HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Planning


I am linking up with My Happy House to make a list of things to do this weekend.

{Friday}
*Take pictures and do a video of the nursery/house while the house is clean :)
*Dinner at Firebirds with some friends
*Put laundry away

{Saturday}
*Wash bathmats and shower curtains
*Make cupcakes for a birthday party
*Birthday party at 2:00

{Sunday}
*Make meal plan for the week and do my weekly grocery shopping.
*Finish packing hospital bag
*Put together contact list for pregnancy updates from hospital

What do you have planned for this weekend?


3 comments:

Momma Maria said...

I'm a new reader who found you via the blog hop! I LOVE the nursery you've done for your baby! You're in my reader now!

Maria
http://mommamaria.com/

Holly said...

Thanks for the follow Sarah! I used to live in Memphis -- I am a recent graduate of the U of M! GO TIGERS! I fell in love with a yankee too... GASP! We are two southern girls proving the world wrong about those stubborn yanks! Good luck in your final weeks of pregnancy! Oh and I'm your newest follower :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from a blog hop but I can't remember which one! Anyway, packing a bag for the hosipital....so pretty soon your weekend planning list is going to look a whole lot different! All the best to you and your new little family!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved