HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday!!
















5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL, I love the cutting in traffic pics. I think those things every day as I drive down 240 where the right lane merges before Walnut Grove.

Jenn said...

The Teen Mom pin made me giggle! haha
I also agree that someone needs to pay me per pin on Pinterest. I'd be rolling in it!! :)

Kristina said...

The traffic pins are so the truth. That Teen mom pin gets me everytime! lOl

jessica said...

LOL! Love the Teen Mom one, I even said it out loud! And OMG yes to that crocs pin! So funny.

Unknown said...

aww, your blog is delightful! congrats on your baby. the nursery looks amazing... and i bet you can't wait! enjoyed browsing. new follower. :) maybe you'll have time to visit me sometimes :) cheers!
xoxo
jasmine
http://adamalexmommy.com

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved