
I cannot believe that I have been a official mom to this love sponge and a wife to this sexy beast for 4 years now. We have had a lot of fun adventures!


We decided to celebrate by going to dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants, Jim's Place East. It is a Greek place and very romantic.

I had the crab stuffed shrimp.....yum!!

Joe had some sort of steak with crab meat on top....he basically licked his plate clean.

Here we are after our belly's were full...still feeling like newly weds :) Marriage has been an adventure. We have learned so much about each other and it is not as hard as people told me it would be. Joe told me he was getting me a sweeeettt present....wait for it....

a frickin awesome camera!! I am sooo excited :) I knew I had to get him an equally awesome gift so I got him a new TV that he has had his eye on.

This is our first plasma TV and forgive me for saying this....but I'm not sure I like it. He says it's awesome but I liked the old one just fine. Every show looks "Canadian"....you know how Canadian shows have a different look about them?? I wonder if all plasmas do this or if we got a "special" one?? We will be celebrating our anniversary in July with a trip to Costa Rica..yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment