1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
**I LOVE my job but sometimes wonder if I should have gone to pastry school. I also wish that I would have done a study abroad year. I love traveling and cannot believe that I didn't do something like that....I was probably too scared to leave a stupid boy...
**I LOVE my job but sometimes wonder if I should have gone to pastry school. I also wish that I would have done a study abroad year. I love traveling and cannot believe that I didn't do something like that....I was probably too scared to leave a stupid boy...
2. What do you love most about your home?
**I love all the character that my house has. It's cozy and Joe and I have worked hard to add things that truly reflect our personalities. I also love my yard :)
**I love all the character that my house has. It's cozy and Joe and I have worked hard to add things that truly reflect our personalities. I also love my yard :)
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I like to read all chick lit...Shopaholic series, Something Borrowed, Something Blue series, etc.
I like to read all chick lit...Shopaholic series, Something Borrowed, Something Blue series, etc.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I do not eat gross things....ewww!!
I do not eat gross things....ewww!!
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
That's a hard one....Charlotte from Sex and the City....wait! I AM her :)
That's a hard one....Charlotte from Sex and the City....wait! I AM her :)















1 comment:
You like Charlotte because you love China baby girls?!Ha!
Post a Comment